Sunday, October 28, 2007

Great Big Brothers




I was a little worried about how Gabe and Avery would react to a new baby in our family. I thought they would have a hard time sharing attention with someone else. I have been pleasantly surprized by how much they love Kai. They take such good care of him and always want to give him love. They have been such big helpers too. They will get anything I need as long as it is for Kai (diapers, blankets, binkies). I know I could totally use that to my advantage, "Avery, Kai needs a piece of your Halloween candy, thank you very much." They really have done great and it is sooo much fun having three little boys.

2 comments:

ALL THE ROYCE'S said...

That's so great they like to help out. Take advantage of it now, cause they will soon figure you out!! Love all the pic's.

Juli Chan said...

Tricia, your kids are all soooo cute. Great pics.
Juli Chan