Monday, November 12, 2007

5 reasons to love OHIO

(1) This is a photo taken in our back yard down the walk way. We sure have loved it here. (2) Great American Ballpark located in Cincinnati is home to the big red machine and future hall of famer Ken Griffey Jr. David and Michael have given us a couple of good excuses to go down and watch the Reds. (3) Jacobs field is home to the Cleveland Indians. Thank you Michael for a good trip up to Cleveland to watch the Tribe vs. the Yankees. (4) PNC park is home to the Pittsburg Pirates. In this photo we are next to the Alleghany River. Crossing the Roberto Clemente bridge and seeing Barry Bonds play against his pre-steroidal team, T and I sitting next to his ex-girlfriend whom she claims he met "as a dancer" in the mid 80's (you'll have to ask Michael....this is a really good story), this trip will not soon be forgotten. Thanks again to Michael for a good excuse to get some baseball in. (5) Comerica Park in Detroit. Detroit isn't much to look at especially old Tiger stadium but when it comes to Comerica, that is one nice park. I realize 2 of my 5 reasons are actually outside of OHIO but we wouldn't have had these experiences if we didn't live in Buckeye nation. Next spring...Chicago, 2 for the price of one, oh and there is some lady named Oprah my wife really wants to see, we'll keep you posted.




3 comments:

Cordie said...

Okay what is the story with Michael's ex-girlfriend? I have never heard that one before! Somebody is in big trouble! By the way Tricia what kind of post is this??? I didn't know you liked baseball so much! Who'd thought!!! HahAhahahah! I crack myself up, okay somebody take this keyboard away from me!

Brian Adair Fam said...

That makes me miss Ohio soooo much!! Thanks for sharing. I just wanted to let you know that you've been officially tagged by me! Check out my blog to see the rules! Have fun with it!! :0)

Cordie said...

I guess the only thing left to say is, see you in Chicago. And who is this Oprah lady that's going to ruin our trip?
T