Sunday, December 2, 2007

My date with Ave





A few weeks ago Callin took Gabe to an Ohio State football game, so Avery and I had a date together at home. We played games and then went to Wendy's for dinner. He loves the toys he gets in the kids meals. This time he got a picture frame that you were to put a picture of yourself in. With it were some stickers that you were supposed to decorate your face in the picture frame with. Avery thought it would be more fun to decorate my face with the stickers. He was having so much fun that he decided to decorate his own face and also his socks. We had lots of fun, can you tell?

5 comments:

Dave*Jenn*Amelia said...

What a fun date!!! You guys look so cute. I really do love Aves hair. What a cutie, and you too.
Jenn

Brian Adair Fam said...

So fun!! I'm sure Avery loved his date with his mom!! You guys are too cute!

ALL THE ROYCE'S said...

Tricia, you looked lovely- good job Avery! Looks like you guys had a fun day. It's about time you caught up on the blog, I was about to call you and give you a hard time about it!!

cheeks said...

tric--you look like some indian tribal woman with all those markings on you! Very cute! You are such a fun mom! I'm sure avery loved every second of it!
--jami anderton--

Heber and his "Deli" aka: Adele said...

Avery might just be onto something there. What a good mom you are!