Friday, December 28, 2007

Poor Avery



Gabe and Avery wanted to ride their bikes with me while I went for a run the other day. I told them they could go if they wore their hats and gloves because it was freezing cold. I forgot that they had to wear their bike helmets too. It took us a long time just getting Avery's bike helmet fastened. As you can tell he didn't like it too much. I felt so bad because he was so sad and I was laughing so hard that I couldn't get the helmet off of his head. So we opted for just the bike helmets and they could freeze their little ears off. From the second picture you can see that things are all better.

3 comments:

Cordie said...

Those pictures truly capture the moment! I love the sad/mad face, so dang funny and cute!

ALL THE ROYCE'S said...

So dang cute! It seems like we've been gone forever, and I miss seeing that cute little face around! So, So Funny!

Nancy said...

tricia i loved this post! it was soooo funny i laughed for probably 5 minutes. seriously
oh and i love your new background it's so cute
Love Em