Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Finally a new post!

I have to apologize for not posting any pictures for so long. We have had a very busy, fun, crazy summer. We have been to San Diego, Yellowstone, Bear Lake, Bloomington Lake, and we are just feeling settled in our new home. I have so many pictures to post but can't now because I am headed to Chicago to go see...................Oprah! Ahhhhhhhhhh! I am so excited! I get to go with my mom, sisters, sister in law, and three great friends from Ohio. How much better can it get? I promise pictures as soon as I return. Yes we are still alive and doing well. Although we miss Ohio and all of our friends so much, we are glad to be back here closer to family. I didn't think it would be such a hard adjustment though. It has been a very emotional last couple of months. I think this place is slowly starting to feel like home. Well we are off to the windy city. Can't wait to tell all about it.

4 comments:

Shannon Sundberg said...

I am so excited to see a new post from the Passeys. I have been wondering what you have been up to. Acutally every weekend at Bear Lake this summer, I kept wondering if we would run into you guys. This past weekend there was a big banner for a Passey reunion, I even stopped by to see if anyone knew a Callin and Tricia Passey. Now that you are a little closer (well once you return from Chicago) I would love to get together and catch up on everything! Have a great time!

ClancyPants said...

Sounds awesome! Have fun on your trip! Glad to see a new post too.

Christine said...

Hey! I have yet to hear back from you, but am glad to see a new posting and hear things are well with your cute little family. How fun you get to go see Oprah! Have fun!

Julie said...

My chin is still on the ground! you actually posted! Can't wait to hear about Oprah and Gabe's school and all that. Call me!