Sunday, January 11, 2009

Annual Family Ski Trip

Every year some of my brothers and sisters get together for a day and go skiing. We take no kids and unfortunately no spouses (only because we can't get them to come with us). It is so fun and we spend most of the day laughing our heads off at each other. This year was a perfect day because the weather was clear and sunny but there was also fresh new powder from the day before. We were all in heaven. I can't wait until next year's family trip already. Thanks fam!
Me and Nat enjoying our squished P.B. and J. for lunch.

Em thinking she is so hot in her new ski outfit.


Nat, David, and Em just before we took one of the last runs for the day. It got freezing cold.



9 comments:

Nadia said...

Looks like you had a fun Christmas. Good to keep up with you and see that Gabe is still a basketball star. We knew that back in sporties for shorties though!Happy New Year!

Amanda and Dallin said...

poor avery!! that looks so bad. I love the pictures though, they look so good. nice job cordie. love all the updates.

ClancyPants said...

Rock on! You're all looking rather hot in the cold! :) How is it that you even manage to look adorable in your ski clothes? I always just look like a big fat black marshmallow!

I was wondering if you are planning a trip to BL any time soon. We're thinking we should go sometime soon and thought how fun it would be if you were there too! Let me know. ;)

ALL THE ROYCE'S said...

Tric, LOVE THE FAMILY PIC'S! (WAY TO GO CORDIE!) Your family is SO STINKIN' ADORABLE! We just love you guys to death and loved seeing you again. We left your house and was soooo sad that we couldn't hang out longer. You guys were sooo nice to let us crash our HUGE family at your house for the night. MISS YOU GUYS!

Cordie said...

You cute little ski bums! You almost make it look fun. Keep the updates coming!

Nancy said...

nice to see you put the picture up of me trying to look retarded :) - Nat

us said...

Great pictures and updates. You girlies are so cute. I love to ski with my sisters. Good times. I can't believe Avery's chin. Why does stuff like that always happen at the most inconvenient times. Your family pics turned out great though!

Scott and Melanie said...

Looks like things are going good for you guys! I love your pictures! I can't believe how big Kai is now!

Julie said...

SO fun! I haven't been yet this year...hopefully soon! Let's go to Targhee when you visit.