Sunday, March 8, 2009

My Date with Gabe

Gabe has been begging me to take him skiing for a long time and I finally had the chance to take him this year. He was a little nervous at first but he caught the hang of things really quick. By the end of the day he was a pro. It was so fun to have a whole day with Gabe. He is a fun kid and he makes me laugh all the time. Thanks buddy for the date. I hope we get to do it again soon.
Gabe with his cousin Tyler and Grandma Nancy. This was Tyler's first time skiing too and he did awesome too. They both had so much fun. They are already asking when they can go again.
Gabe had been so cautious all day and taken his time coming down the mountain. So when I was at the top of this hill with him, I told him to wait until I could get to the bottom of the hill so I could take his picture. When I got down the hill and got my camera out he started plowing down the hill so fast I thought for sure he was out of control and going to kill himself. I guess he was just showing off for the camera because when he got to the bottom he just stopped and said, "did you get that on camera?" I should have taken a video instead.

1 comment:

Cordie said...

Gabe!!! You are probably better than me already! That is so fun for you two to have such a fun ski date!!!