Monday, September 7, 2009

What a fun Summer!!!!

We had such a fun and exciting summer this year! I have been too busy to post anything so here are some of the memories we have made:
- Moving to Logan and starting up Callin's Optometry practice
- Having Kim's family and Michael's family here all summer
- David's wedding
- Bear Lake
- Bloomington Lake
- Wind Caves
- Tony Grove
- Half Marathon
- Family Run
- Fishing
- Huckleberry Picking
I am sad that summer is over and it is starting to cool down, but I love the changing of seasons. I can't wait to get my fall candle out and starting making hot wintry foods like chicken pot pie and peach cobbler. I love that there is always something to look forward to.

1 comment:

ClancyPants said...

Sounds like you had a fun and busy summer. It's true that there is so much to look forward to with the changing of the seasons. :)