Saturday, November 21, 2009

Random Pictures

We made spiders one day for a Halloween craft project. We hung them from the dining room chandelier. We made a spider for each member of the family.
This is just how Kai fell asleep the other night. He looks like he is praying really hard. Maybe he is. Haha!
My little Ave is the master of poses. He is always pretending to be someone or something and always talking us into playing his silly games or being a part of his creative play. One time he begged me to be in his marching band and parade around the yard while we played our imaginary musical instruments. I wanted to make my little guy happy so I happily agreed. It wasn't until I was halfway around the back yard when I realized I had half of the neighbors looking out their windows wondering what in the world this crazy lady was doing with her son. I sped the parade up as fast as I could and darted back into the house. Oh well I guess being a mom can sometimes take you out of your comfort zone.
Silly Boys!

He looks like he's up to something. Little stinker thinks he's going to take the car for a little spin.

4 comments:

Katie said...

HAHA that story about the parade is SO funny, I hadn't heard that yet!

Julie said...

I would have paid money to see you in that parade. You are a good mama to humor him. Kai is getting so big and cuter by the minute I swear!

Gazdik Family said...

Holy cow, I barly recognize your boys!! So good looking, but they can't help it. They have both of you as parents!!

Taunya and Ian said...

Your boys are getting so big & they look so much like Collin!