Thursday, March 18, 2010

Our Winter Happenings

These are just a few photos of what we have been doing all winter. We got to enjoy the afternoon with my sister's kids which we absolutely loved because we hardly ever get to see them. We soaked it all up because we all new it would be a while before we got to see them again. We sure miss you guys!!!
We have loved watching little Gabe playing on a Jr. Jazz basketball team. He is number 26 if you couldn't tell. He takes after his dad and just loves sports. He was so proud of this picture so I had to post it.
We got to go to Vegas and visit Jenn and be there for my nephews blessing. He is so darn cute! We had such a fun little getaway from the cold inverted winter in Logan. This was just perfect.
Can you tell that we all LOVED the dessert? We gobbled up the best dessert ever. It was my dad's birthday so we went out to celebrate. This dessert was chosen as the nations best chocolate cake for the last few years. I must say, it deserves the award. It was AWESOME!
We love going ice skating. This cute little ice skating rink is the perfect place to go. The view of the temple behind us is just breathtaking. We LOVE living here!
Spending good quality time at grandma and grandpa's house to enjoy all the fresh snow is a must every year. The snow angels turned out great boys!
We love sledding behind the four-wheeler. It can get pretty crazy at times and there are always a few biffs to a snowbank and a few kids might go flying but as long as we make it home alive, it is a success. Haha!
This is the best of the Christmas photos in front of the Christmas tree. a little goofy but oh well. Gotta love em!

4 comments:

Cordie said...

I always LOVE your updates!!! We are sure excited to see you all in a few months. Oh and I LOVE the pic of the boys in their church clothes, so handsome!

Kim said...

I loved all of the pictures. I'm glad you updated your blog. It was so much fun to hear what you have been doing. Tell Callin Happy Bday from us. We love you guys and miss you so much.

Katie said...

Oh man I am SO glad I dodged that dessert picture, I'm sure I would have looked nice and gross eating that cake. :) I love that picture of all the kids by the fireplace and the Christmas picture, so cute!

Shannon Sundberg said...

so fun to get a glimpse of what your family has been up to. We miss you, but are so happy to see that things are going so well for you and that you are doing so many fun things with your family. Hope all is well!