Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Smithfield Health Days

Boy do I NOT love being in parades, but boy do I LOVE my husband and want to do whatever I can to help his business. So we all hauled up in the pickup in freezing cold weather and chucked bouncy ball eye balls down the streets of Smithfield like nobody's business.
We had to pay big bucks for these drivers.

And while we were out playing and sliding on the fun stuff around the park......
This man was all business. It turned out to be a great day and we had a lot of fun. Can't wait until next year. haha

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I miss everyone so much. Give everyone a big hug for me. Love you!

Emily J. said...

Gotta love parades especially cold ones. The banner looks great! I tell everyone I know to look Callin up hopefully it will help.

Gazdik Family said...

Looks COLD!! I looked at some of the other posts, can't beleive that you have a kid that is baptized!! By the way, your yoga pose looks pretty good!!

The Teeples said...

Awesome work Callin. I cannot believe Gabe is 8 already. Time is flying. We hope things just continue to go well for all of you. I love that you have the boys playing instruments. I need to get Isaac working on that.

Rachel said...

We bought some blueberries yesterday, and as the kids were snacking on them Tori asked if I remembered when she and Gabe would eat all our blueberries when we bought them. I didn't so then she went on to tell me that she and Gabe loved to eat blueberries. Every once in a while she will just throw a memory out that she has of Gabe. It is pretty cute! We miss you!

Shannon Sundberg said...

Wow! Your cute kids are growing up so fast. I hope everything is going well with all of you. We miss you and think of you often.

Rachel said...

our blog is austinandrachel.blogspot.com

It was so fun to see you! The rest of my family was so jealous! Tori wants to come and visit you soon.

Rachel

Jennifer Kendall said...

just lookin for the ph# for his practice and then I get a bright idea!! Check the blog.... i remember seeing it there in the past! It's still here- thanks! You'll be hearing from me soon!