Thursday, April 28, 2011

Boise Trip

We took a fun trip to Boise to visit the Royce family, my little sis Nat, and my Dad. We took the kids to a bounce house with the Royces and we had a great time. Gabe and Blake were in heaven playing together. Kai had fun with Jersey and Kase. We already have arranged for Kai and Jersey to be married when they grow up. Hehe!

It was so fun to see the Royces! Thanks for letting us crash your place for an entire day. We can't wait to see you again.
Nat took us to feed the geese. As soon as we pulled into the parking lot I had flashbacks of going there with my mom as a kid. I had forgotten all about that park so it was so fun to go there and remember all the fun times I had feeding the geese there so very long ago.

Crazy kids!

Nat took us to eat at a fun restaurant that had been on the show Diners Drive-ins and Dives. It was a great place. The food was awesome and the atmosphere was so fun. We got to eat inside this old car. It was great.
We got to have a tour of the Capital building and we got to see Senator Tippets office and Natalie's office. We got to watch my dad present a bill on the floor of the Senate. That was exciting. Gabe and Kai got to sit in the Governor's chair. They thought it was pretty neat. We could not get over how nice and friendly everyone was up there and they made us feel so welcomed. It was a trip I will never forget. We really had a great time. Thanks everyone for the good memories!

No comments: