Friday, October 12, 2007

My latest treasure


I went to Clinique in Macy's tonight and made a twenty dollar purchase and they gave me this great gift. I have gotten gift bags from Macy's there before but I just loved this one. The tiny bag fits in your purse, the middle one is perfect size for a make-up bag and the big one would fit tons of stuff. They are so cute too I think. Inside the bag is all that cute travel size stuff. Moisturizer, face wash, mascara, lipstick(a great color) and foundation. I think everyone should go support your local clinique counters and get yourself a bag. I love little things like this!

3 comments:

Cordie said...

Well you just motivated me to go spend money for the free gift! Maybe you should work for Clinique you little sales women:)

Dave*Jenn*Amelia said...

I'm with Cordie too. I've been thinking about going there because I knew it was free gift time in October, but now that I saw yours, I'm definately going.

cheeks said...

Wow! What a steal!! --Jami--