Friday, October 12, 2007

A trip to the Doctor





Gabe got to go to the eye doctor yesterday for an eye exam. It was his first time. It was great that Callin got to be his Doctor for the exam. It was so fun to see Callin in action. He did such a great job. I was such a proud wife! Gabe did so well through the entire exam. It was a proud mommy moment also. Avery liked seeing Callin being a doctor. I don't think he really knew what Callin did before. I told Gabe and Avery before we went to the exam that they were going to the eye doctor. Avery asked what the doctor's name was. I told him, "his name is Dr. Passey". He thought that was really funny. Then I told him that daddy was going to be the doctor and he laughed again like he didn't believe me. Then when we went there and saw that Callin really was the Doctor, he thought it was the coolest thing ever. He thought Callin was a really good Doctor, I think it was because he gave Avery a sucker and let him watch Shrek during the exam.

3 comments:

Cordie said...

I love these pics! Callin probably feels way to cool struting his stuff as a Doc. Gabe looks like such a big boy going to the eye doctor. I love the story of Avery not believing you that Callin was the Doctor. What a cute and fun little family you have!! I can't wait to see baby Kai!

Sara said...

Your boys are so adorable! And that is so fun for them to see their dad in action. So funny Avery didn't know Callin was the doctor!

Dave*Jenn*Amelia said...

I think it's fun to see Callin as the doctor too. Your kids are so cute. I love the new pictures on your blog. I love it when everyone updates, but I've been bad lately.