Friday, September 19, 2008

Our Girls Trip to Chicago

We got to go to Oprah on the second day in Chicago. We met up with three of my good friends from Ohio. It was so good to see them and to share our Oprah experience together. It was such a fun surprise to find out that they would be coming to Chicago the same time we were. We had such a good time with them and it was so fun to have my mom and sisters meet them too. Thanks girls for the fun memories. I miss you guys so much. I'm glad you didn't go into labor Mindy.

We also got to go to Tiffany's and pick out some jewels for when we're loaded, right? We felt a little out of place but it was fun to say we went. This really was the trip of a lifetime and I decided I want to live in a big city. Chicago was a great city to visit and it had so many fun things to see and experience. The best part about the trip was being with my cute mom, my sweet sisters (minus Kim) and three great friends. Thanks for the memories. Until next year right?

4 comments:

Noakes said...

It's so good to see what you guys have been up to. How is working life? I know what you mean about crazy summers, it went SO fast and so much packed in. We look forward to hearing more about how you guys are doing in the coming months. Glad all is well with you.

Shannon Sundberg said...

Tricia:
I just heard about your brother and I am so sorry. We will be praying for you, for him, and for all of your family. I hope things turn out okay. What hospital is he at?
Lots of love,
The SUndbergs

ALL THE ROYCE'S said...

You got some fun pictures of you girls! Such a cute family you have. I was so excited to meet more of your fam!

I hope everything is going better for your brother, I'll call you later to check in on you. Hang in there.

Love Ya, Mindy

Julie said...

What a great trip-I have only driven by Chicago and never actually been there so now I really want to go! How fun to go with all the girls-um maybe you could invite me next time:)