Friday, September 19, 2008

Yellowstone with Grandma and Grandpa Passey

We were able to go to Yellowstone with Callin's parents this summer. We had a great time. The last time we went was when Callin and I were engaged to be married. It was fun to go back and see how much our kids loved it.
We stopped in Jackson Hole on our way there and Avery got to meet a "real" cowboy.
The floosies picked Callin (the cutest guy from the crowd) to come up and dance with them. You can imagine how embarassed he was. He was a great sport and secretly I think he loved it. I just couldn't stop laughing and Gabe and Avery thought it was pretty funny too.
He even got a souvenier!

2 comments:

Taunya and Ian said...

Hey Guys! I found your blog-I hope you don't mind! I didn't get a chance to say bye to you guys-I was so sad. I hope things in 'the life of not being in school' is going great. We are trudging along in year #2 & doing well. Keep in touch
taunya-ian.blogspot.com

Taunya and Ian said...

Me again! I have a new blog now (long story)
taunya-ian.blogspot.com