Monday, October 13, 2008

I Feel So Bad

In my worries about my dear brother I have forgotten to realize that someone else was involved in his accident. I had heard that the driver of the semi was fine, and although he may not have been in the same condition as Josh, I know that this tragedy has left him with much physical and emotional pain. Please know that our thoughts and prayers are with you and that we hope someday this will all make sense. I hope that he is able to recover from this accident and heal as he needs to. In praying for Josh, I hope that everyone also remembers this dear man who was so tragically affected by this accident.

3 comments:

Michael said...

We feel the same way. I am glad you posted this. I hope he recovers in every way possible.

Rex.Moldy Blog said...

Tricia & family, we are so pleased to hear of your brother's progress. We are praying for you all and we admire your faith and your recognition of the Lord in our lives. We wish you all continued healing.
Love
Teresa (Berning) Moldenhauer & Family

Julie said...

So glad to hear he is doing better. Seriously, what a miracle, I will never doubt again. Hopefully there will never be a need.