Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!

These pictures all got downloaded in the wrong order so sorry. I don't have Cordie to help me fix it.





This is the best photo I could get with three excited little boys. They were ready to get some candy.


Gabe had his Halloween party at School and I got to go help in his class. It was fun to see all the little first graders and their cute costumes. He had a great day!






We had a family night at the Cache Valley Pumpkin Walk. We love going every year to this. They have a different theme every year and this year was heroes. They make the displays all out of pumpkins. Some of them are very impressive. After we looked at all the displays we enjoyed some doughnuts and hot chocolate by the fire. It was so much fun and we all had a great night together.

We had a fun Halloween this year in our new place. We made our traditional pumpkin stew and had orange milk. Callin took the boys out trick-or-treating and I stayed home and passed out candy. Callin is a trooper, he lugged that little or shall I say big baby Kai all through the neighborhood. By the end of the night Kai was fast asleep and Callins arms were ready to fall off.

8 comments:

Cordie said...

Thanks for the update. Your boys look so cool and cute in their costumes. We sure miss you guys!!!!!

ClancyPants said...

Fun!!! Looks like you had a nice holiday! See you soon, hopefully!

Sarah Lunt said...

The boys look so cute! I love the Alvin costume, cute idea. We missed you guys this year but are glad to see you're doing well.

Brooke said...

Tricia!!!! It has seriously been YEARS since I have seen you! I just found your blog! I'm so excited! I've missed you all these years since we've been in touch. So much to catch up on! Oh the good old days of Agrium, right?? So I need you to e-mail me so I can invite you to my blog since it is set to private. E-mail me at brookey000@yahoo.com
Where are you guys living now?? Sounds like you are somewhere close to home. Your boys are sure handsome little guys! I think last I saw you Avery was a brand new baby. We are still in Logan. We have 3 kids, too. 1 girl and 2 boys. Please e-mail me so we can get back in touch. I've missed our friendship! Love Brooke

Kim said...

Sounds like you guys had so much fun. You're boys sure look cute in their costumes, and pumpkin stew sounds so good. How about sharing your recipe. I have tons of pumpkin I need to use.
I miss the pumpkin walk. You guys always do such fun things as a family.
We love you guys.
Kim

Nancy said...

i've never had pumpkin stew but it sounds good. and i'm sad i missed the pumpkin walk this year. i love going to that! anyway all of your kids look so cute in their costumes. oh! and i really do like your coat. it's much cuter on you than it was on me!
-em

ALL THE ROYCE'S said...

Oh, how I miss seeing those cute boys on Halloween! What awesome costumns! Callin is a trooper...Travis made Kace ride in the stroller last year! :0) Look at how creative you guys are with your pumpkin bowls & orange drinks! Too cool!

P.S. NICE COAT!!!!!!!!!!

Lorraine said...

What a cute family! And three boys...what fun! If they are anything like my three boys, there is never a dull moment! It looks like you are doing well. My blog is critchlowfamily.blogspot.com if you want to check it out! Take care.