Sunday, February 1, 2009

Frosty the Snowman


Yesterday while Kai was down for his nap, I went outside with Gabe and Avery and played for a little while. We built this cute little snowman with prune eyes, a pretzel nose, a peapod mouth and serving spoons for arms. Ya we got a little creative but we had so much fun. After the snowman we had a snowball fight. I love playing with my kids. They are such good boys and I know they are growing up way too fast. I am trying to cherish each little moment with them because I'm sure soon enough they will be way too cool for their MOM. For now, I am proud to be the only girl in their life. I sure love my boys!

9 comments:

Laurie said...

That is possibly the cutest snowman face I've ever seen. I need to chat with you about refinishing furniture. It took me a couple of calls but I tracked down your phone number--I'm going to call you soon!

Cordie said...

cute boys, cute snowman, and love the updates! Keep them coming!!!!!!!

ClancyPants said...

Looks like a party!!! :)

Brooke said...

Tricia, you are such a cute mom! What lucky boys you have! I know what you mean about cherishing the little moments with them before the day when they are too cool for their mom. I keep hoping that won't happen! So I am so excited you are moving back here! Wahoo! When? You better call me! I should call you, I have your number!

Kim said...

Tricia,
I love all the pictures, especially the one size fits all shirt. That was so funny. I know I've seen that shirt before. Has it been at mom's house.
I'll call you soon. Miss you all.

Renee Collins said...

Hi Tricia! Your family is getting so big! Look at Kai!!! I don't even recognize him. Your boys are just adorable. :)

Well, I hope everything is going well for you guys. I actually have a question for you, if that's alright. If you could email me at 1wrenbird@gmail.com, I will email you back with my question. Thanks! (Sorry, I couldn't find your email address anywhere.)

Julie said...

Hey, no one knows more how you feel than me. SO enjoyed talking to you the other day. We need to do that more often!.

Emily J. said...

Looks like fun. We miss you here in Ohio too. I can't believe that Mindy and I are down to three months. Where did the year go?

Noakes said...

Love the snowman and I LOVE the new pictures. We miss your cute family. We just started doing a date night swap with some friends. The boys still remember when Gabe and Avery would come over and have lots of stories about those days. It was sure fun and we're glad to see you guys enjoying your adventures out west.