Sunday, February 1, 2009

Hill Aerospace Museum

I don't know why but since moving back west I feel like we stay at home a lot more. We hardly go anywhere anymore. My poor kids are just sooooo very thankful every time we get out of the house and do something. Gabe has been begging to go to this Airplane museum lately and I finally decided we should check it out. It was so much fun for the kids. They loved seeing all of the big fighter jets and there was even a wright brothers display with some really old airplanes which reminded us of Ohio for a minute. After the museum we went to the gift shop and Gabe and Avery got to get their own personalized dog tags. They thought that was pretty cool. Maybe we should get out more often.

5 comments:

Laurie said...

I feel the SAME WAY! We're at home all the time! I get out to go grocery shopping, but that's about it with the kids. That's fun that you broke the mold and did something new--I'm sure your boys had a blast.

Cordie said...

I love that place. Ian would love it too. Next time we are there lets go!

Juli Chan said...

Hi Tricia! I have to say that I feel that exact same way, somehow we don't go out nearly as much as we used to in Ohio. What city did you guys move to? I loved looking at all of your pics. Your darling boys just seem so grow up to me...time does go by fast. Oh, great family pictures by the way. Who took them?

josie said...

I have three boys as well and I dont know about you, but sometimes the energy is hard to contain while we are out and about. I stay home alot too! Cute kids you have!! You look beautiful as always.

Brooke said...

I hear you...I don't get out a ton with the kids either. Taking 3 kids places is quite the adventure as you know. :) I need to get some of those kid leashes! No joke. It scares me to death when they run off in a store and hide in clothing racks or up and down isles and I can't find them for a split second! They always love to get out and do fun things though, so I just need to get better equipped to contain them. :)