Wednesday, October 21, 2009

First day of School

I know the first day of school was a couple of months ago but I have some catching up to do. Gabe has gone to a different school every year since he has started attending school. I thinks he thinks it's normal that when the school year is over you are done with that school forever. It's a good thing that my kids adjust well or I don't know what we would do. Gabe started second grade and Avery started Kindergarten. They both love their teachers and have made lots of friends. They even tell me they have girlfriends. I told them I can be their only girlfriend until they are twenty, and they agreed. We'll see how long that lasts.

3 comments:

Cordie said...

So they can get a girlfriend on the mission? haha jk. They are always going to have too many girlfriends, better get used to it.

Rachel said...

That is so cute! Tori just the other day told me that she is still going to marry Gabe. I asked if she even remembered him, and she just said kinda, I think.

Julie said...

OOOh, I can't believe you have 2 in school! They look so big. I had a boyfriend in K and my mom made us break up. i broke the news to Dewey on the swings. Hmmm, I wonder if Ethan has a girlfriend. I know they chase girls. WHy can't they ever think of a new game after all these years?