Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Guess who turned Two?

I can't believe my baby turned two years old! It seems like we just brought him home from the hospital. He has grown up way too fast just like Gabe and Avery. Kai has been nothing but sweet and happy and fun since the day he was born. He is so pleasant and such a polite little boy. I have never seen a baby this young have such good manners. One small example of his politeness was one morning when he was eating his breakfast at the table. I was sitting next to him tapping my fingers on the table waiting for him to finish when he put his spoon down and looked up at me and said, "please don't mommy." Then he picked up his spoon and went on eating. What a fun little boy he is. I am such a proud mama and I just love all my boys. Thanks sweet Kaibo for being a part of our family and happy birthday!

4 comments:

Cordie said...

I don't know a person that doesn't love that kid! I know my little family loves him way too much! Happy birthday Kai!

Kim said...

Happy Birthday KAIBO! Hope you had a great day. I miss you guys so much. Love ya.

Brian Adair Fam said...

I didn't even recognize Kai, he's gotten so big! He's so handsome (like all your boys) and those blue, blue eyes!! Wow! We miss you guys and hope to see you soon. We really don't live that far away, so what's our excuse?!? :0)

Julie said...

He is a very polite little guy I have to say. ANd we know cuz we have every kind of boy! He still reminds me a bit of Garrett. I wonder if they will look alike when they're older. Cute pics!