Sunday, December 13, 2009

One Memorable Night

The other night we went to Gabe and Avery's Christmas concert at school. They did an excellent job and we were such proud parents. Then we decided to go see the Christmas lights around town.
The lights were beautiful and we found some really interesting scenes like an entire mountainside filled with glowing palm trees. Here is just one in the nativity. We had a really fun night together and when we came home we were all exhausted. Gabe had fallen asleep on the way home so we just put him in bed. We told the Avery and Kai to get ready for bed and we would come tuck them in shortly. Well they went upstairs and we didn't hear anything for a really long time, so we just assumed that they were into some kind of mischief. When I came upstairs ready to scold them this is what I found........
Ahhhhh what sweet little children! My heart melted as I watched those precious little boys sleeping so peacefully. I can't think of anything that brings me more joy than to be a mother. And it's moment's like this that make it all worth it.

7 comments:

Cordie said...

OH my goodness! What sweet boys, that melts me too. I love all the updates, THANKS!!!!!!!!

Katie said...

Oh that is so precious! Those little boys are so sweet!

Julie said...

Love it when they surprise you like that. You expect a huge mess and boy- howdy they're sound asleep!!

Hope to see you soon, Merry Christmas!!!

us said...

It was so fun to see you and your cute family the other night. Thanks alot, we ended up with the fish. ;) That was too much fun. Thanks for coming!

Creative Juices said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tami said...

That's so cute. Kai is catching up to Avery fast. We were looking at pics of Avery at our house the other day and Riley said she missed him. It made me sad.

kushtia said...

Hello Friend
(lucky-bd.blogspot.com)