Thursday, April 28, 2011

Big Sky Vacation

We enjoyed an amazing ski trip to Big Sky with our Ohio friends. We have made it an annual trip for the last few years and we LOVE it! I of course didn't ski because I am very large with child so I enjoyed a little R & R at the cabin while everyone else skied the days away.
Callin had his birthday while on the trip. We had dinner with everyone at an amazing Tai Restaurant. The food was great! The company was amazing! I don't think it could have been any better.

After dinner we sang happy birthday with birthday cake and the only candles we could find. Haha it was a decoration that we lit up and let him blow out. Kind of funny but it was better than sticking matches in the cake. Happy Birthday Sweetie!
We ran into this friendly beast on the ride home. We watched him for several minutes before he walked across the road and right next to our car. I honestly thought he was going to hit the side of our car. Thankfully we left unharmed and got some amazing photos of him instead.

This was a fun night of playing the kinnect. Wow was it a fun time. Sorry Brian and Jamie but your pictures turned out to be the funniest. I could't resist posting them. I owe you both.

I think Callin is throwing a shot-put. Not sure but it was funny!
All the girls. I wish I would have taken more pictures but I guess I was having too much fun. I look forward to this trip every year and I am already looking forward to next year. By the way I hope all of you fellow Optometry students and wives who haven't come yet will come next year. We would love to see you!

2 comments:

Cordie said...

What a fun trip to look forward to every year. I am a tad bit jealous. :)

Brian Adair Fam said...

Thanks, Trish, for those pics!! :0) You did get some good ones. At least I look somewhat athletic. :0) It was such a fun trip and I miss you all so much already! How are you feeling? I hope you're able to sleep still! Keep us posted on baby.